Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hello

hi people!
i got my haircut and it looks amazing! i also got it colored and its pink its very cool. right now i am just chillin, i have to go take pictures for dance class soon. i was at diving a few days ago and i slapped my back very hard on the water while trying to do my flip off the board. it hurt very bad and i had to put ice on it for 10 minutes, but surprisingly it doesnt hurt right now, well not as much. ok time for funny questions!

why do people sing in the shower? why dont people have dessert before dinner? how come knowone is answering me???? lol, funny stuff

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sarah? YOU HAVE PINK HAIR???? Oh my gosh! That is too cool! Can't wait to see it! Do you miss Hannah? I am assuming she arrived safely in Germany! I know she will have fun! You be careful! I hope to see you soon!
xoxox
Auntie Theresa
www.sscrappystamper.blogspot.com